About the role:
We are looking for a Marketing Manger with a proven track record of brand-building, storytelling, and media planning. This role will be responsible for driving the strategic development and implementation of our brand, and launch ad campaigns across linear/streaming TV, DOOH, radio, & non-digital OOH channels.
You are highly creative, and possess a deep understanding of how consumers respond to brand messaging. You'll use these skills to build assets that are visually compelling and performance driving. You are analytical and can utilize marketing metrics to illustrate the performance of your brand efforts.
- Bring our brand to life, with the goal of making Micro Ingredients a household name for nutrition supplement!
- Partner with external agencies to develop of a mix of brand and direct response linear/streaming TV, radio, DOOH ads
- Lead the planning, implementation, and placement of brand assets across all channels
- Own brand awareness and consideration metrics/KPIs
- Optimize creative using data-driven analytics and a test-and-learn approach
- Partner with Performance Marketing peers to test into online channels (such as Facebook, YouTube, and GDN) to improve brand awareness
- Monitor brand strategies and tactics of competitors and draw insights that are considered in shaping Micro Ingredients’ brand strategy
- Use research agencies and third party survey tools to establish baseline and trending brand metrics
- Manage a social media specialist and oversee our social media strategy
- Guide internal and external customer research to identify insights to guide customer perceptions and consideration, while making impactful suggestions to our user journey
- Define KPIs and develop annual marketing plans, budgets, and performance forecasts
- Partner with Product, Content, Marketing teams to ensure a consistent experience across channels
- Identify new advertising opportunities that support our brand message and KPIs
- A minimum of 6-8 years of marketing experience (at least 5 years in brand marketing in health and nutrition related products preferred)
- Intuition for excellent creative and a high performance mindset
- Experience developing industry-leading media strategies
- In-depth knowledge of both brand and direct response performance metrics from awareness campaigns
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Nice to have: Experience working within a creative agency on consumer products. Awards/external recognition for building high-performing brand advertising
- Experience leading a team of marketing managers and creative talent
In return, we will offer you an opportunity to work as part of a dedicated and energetic team at a company with a fantastic culture of commitment to our employees and customers. You'll have an opportunity to participate in a rewards and benefits program which offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and employee stock encourage plan.
Play a part and apply now! To apply for this job, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com, subject with the job title.
Micro Ingredients is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate, nor allow any employee to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, including veterans and disabled veterans.