Supply Chain Analyst
About the role:
As a supply Chain Analyst you will optimize and streamline our supply chain and in turn help us run as efficiently as possible to pass on these savings to our consumers . You possess an analytical mind and strong business acumen and derive satisfaction in problem solving and paying attention to the finer details.. Ideally, you would also have or be interested in experience in logistics and supply chain processes.
- Collaborate with Category Managers to drive purchase order strategies and achieve business objectives
- Analyze seasonal and promotional inventory flow plans to ensure they meet customer demand and investment goals
- Develop inventory flow strategies understanding merchandise strategies and priorities
- Optimize processes to ensure proper inventory flow across fulfillment centers
- Collaborate on demand plans with Category Manager, suppliers, and distributors
- Respond to escalated issues related to order placement and validation
- Analyze data and use bottom-up inventory planning to design strategy
- Manage cross-functional projects to meet strategic financial plans
- Model future inventory plans based on supplier capability
- Leverage analytics to influence decisions
- Effectively communicate objectives and results of financial and operational performance
- BS/BA in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst, Logistics Coordinator, or similar role
- Experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g., inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases, and ERP systems (e.g., SAP)
In return, we will offer you an opportunity to work as part of a dedicated and energetic team at a company with a fantastic culture of commitment to our employees and customers. You'll have an opportunity to participate in a rewards and benefits program which offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and employee stock encourage plan.
Play a part and apply now! To apply for this job, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com, subject with the job title.
Micro Ingredients is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate, nor allow any employee to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, including veterans and disabled veterans.
I’d like to know if you’re testing your spirulina for microcycstins????
Bonjour, je ne vous écris pas pour postuler, mais pour avoir un renseignement. Quel est le processus d’extraction de votre produit (ASTXANTHIN?) Merci pour votre réponse Bonne journée à vous et votre équipe.
Gaetan Auger Québec (Canada)
Good morning, i wanted to reach out because i represent in USA the biggest Spirulina farm in America Solarium Biotechnology SA located in the desert of Atacama in Chile. I will love to get in contact with you guys to see what we can do together. Here is one of our websites https://www.spirulina.cl/. I hope to hear from you soon.
Leave a comment