About the role:
We are searching for an organized self-starter to be our new Operations Associate. The Operations Associate’s responsibilities include reporting directly to the Manager and fulfilling the Operations Manager's duties in their absence. You should also be well-versed in internal operations, take minutes at meetings or calls when requested, and prepare and file relevant documents. You MUST be proficient at excel (maintaining and organizing data skilled in VLOOKUP formula development, Pivot Table generation, and Pivot reporting). Ability to use critical and strategic thinking to resolve discrepancies, fill gaps, and sustain quality control benchmarks. Must be able to work unsupervised.
To be successful as an Operations Associates, you should possess excellent communication skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks. Top candidates will have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- Acting as second-in-command to the Manager and taking care of all duties in their absence.
- Assisting the Manager with operational issues.
- Promptly answering questions from clients and other stakeholders.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with vendors.
- Preparing and filing forms and other documents.
- Analyzing all operations and forwarding suggestions for improvement to the Manager.
- Maintaining Excel spreadsheet records
- 2-3 years in operations or client services (Recruiting and Human Resources experience is a bonus)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Enthusiasm for service and desire to help people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to take on a leading support role in a growing organization
- High standards for excellence and exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for optimizing processes and team culture development
- Flexibility and openness to new organizational structures, procedures, and technology
- Self-driven and demonstrated ability to work in a high paced, high volume environment
- Great personal discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good technical skills, with the ability to use multiple applications simultaneously and efficiently, including Windows, internet research, database
In return, we will offer you an opportunity to work as part of a dedicated and energetic team at a company with a fantastic culture of commitment to our employees and customers. You'll have an opportunity to participate in a rewards and benefits program which offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and employee stock encourage plan.
Play a part and apply now! To apply for this job, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com, subject with the job title.
Micro Ingredients is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate, nor allow any employee to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, including veterans and disabled veterans.